Friday, October 5, 2012

[five]

Image from here
On my nightstand: still working on Perfume. It just keeps getting better :)



Image from here
On my speakers: California by Mindy Gledhill. It's such an adorably upbeat song. I can't get enough of it this week!



Image from here.
On my nails: New York Color in Prey of Grey. Super impressed with this super cheap nail polish.




Image from here
On my agenda: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania with Katy. After a rough start to the week, we decided to spend a half day poking around Gettysburg and the nearby apple festival on Sunday. I'm super excited to get out of the city for a little while!







On my wish list: Something in this wonderful yellow color I keep seeing. I don't care if it's pants, a jacket, a skirt, a shirt or a dress--I just want this in my closet! I love it paired with that turqouise necklace too. And can we talk for a sec about how awesome that scarf is?

No comments:

Post a Comment