I have this problem.
I get so excited about the upcoming holiday that I tend to decorate far earlier than I should.
For example: my Halloween decorations went up on Saturday.
I know. It was September still. But I mean, it was almost October. Right?? It's October now, isn't it?
You see the Renaissance Festival ended up falling through. Money is tight and with tickets at $22 a pop plus the cost of food and drinks, I decided that staying home would be a better option. Don't worry--I'm not becoming a total hermit, just making some changes to my spending habits.
It's kind of my new mission to live as inexpensively as possible. Sure I've been somewhat forced into this as the result of having a job that provides the world's most awesome experience coupled with the world's tiniest paychecks (seriously why does it have to be one or the other? Why not both? Okay, the answer is probably because I'm only entry level. And I'm not barred. Yet. Oh and the economy or something.). But I'm turning it into a sort of game instead of losing sleep over it.
Anyways.
Halloween.
That's what this post is about.
I love Halloween. I love fall. I love the weather, the activities, the food, the clothing colors, the clothing itself. I love scarves and jackets and jeans and tights and boots. I love jewel tones and hats and berry colored lipstick.
So. Much. Love.
Naturally I had my windows open, the Halloween Pandora station on the radio, and an apple pie in the oven while I was decorating Saturday. Don't judge.
I have been good though--I bought a new door mat last week and I've waited a whole week to put it out.
Back off.
That was really hard for me.
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that does this.
Somebody?
Anybody?
Beuller?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment