I just wanted to say a quick good morning and let you know that, yes, I am still alive!
This is my view when I wake up in the morning. If you look on the left hand side you'll see the top of my bookshelf! That's right, my bed is way up in the sky. I slept in my new loft for the first time last night and I love it. Love love love!
I have stories for you, stories that involve 52 bruises, a fight to the death with an A/C unit, and roping random people into helping me move.
But you're just going to have to be patient. I know, I'm mean like that. I should have photos of the new place soon since I'm almost done unpacking. Until then, consider this a teaser and get excited for some fun stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment