Day one was a LOT harder than I ever thought it would be. I wanted to break down. I could have killed someone for an oreo or a handful of Goldfish. Anything processed would do, honestly. I actually almost broke down in tears at one point standing in front of my door, keys in hand. I was ready to go to the convenience store down the street to binge my heart out.
![]() |
| Breakfast |
Today has gone much much better than yesterday did. I feel better. I still would love something processed but I don't feel as desperate as I did yesterday.
![]() |
| Lunch |
![]() |
| Gap jeans & shirt, Old Navy Blazer, Forever 21 necklace |
Y'all.
I ADORE anything fried, smothered in buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese. And sitting on that desk were several juicy delicious looking sliders. A few feet away was a bowl of another weakness: potato chips. Since I'm friends with our president I knew in advance what food would be served. Instead of giving in and taking advantage of a "free" lunch I ran home to eat my planned meal right before the panel. I wasn't actually hungry when I got to the panel or when it finished. I was able to more calmly convince myself that this was an emotional craving and not actual hunger. I'm proud to say that I walked out of the panel without giving in to temptation.
Sometimes there just aren't any healthy options available at these types of events. That's why it's so important to plan ahead and have a strategy.
![]() |
| Dinner |





Yes you will!!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks great! Hang in there, it be worth it at the end : )
ReplyDeletehttp://msstylejunkie.com
It gets better with time. The food looks really good!!
ReplyDeletexx
meinmode.blogspot.com
Thank you guys so much for your support!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed all of it!
ReplyDelete